Join our Team as a Video Editor at Lucknow office
Crazy Fox Creations is looking for talented video editors to join our post-production team in Lucknow. As a video editor, you should have a keen eye for detail and a critical mind. Our video editor will be working with material recorded by the camera and sound crew. You will be responsible for assembling recorded raw footage into a finished product that is fit for online broadcasting.
As a video editor, you would be expected to come up with creative ideas to make high-quality and creative videos. These concise and fast video clips should be eye-catching, interesting, simple and user-friendly.
Our video-editor should have a sound knowledge of rendering final videos in various formats to upload online. You should possess basic knowledge of sound design and color correction knowledge to edit food videos.
A video editor plays a key role in the post-production process and your skills and talent will determine the quality of the final product. You should have a good sense of storytelling through visuals.
Our video editor should have a sound knowledge of editing software and good sense of timing and visual awareness. You may carry out editing work, which involves correcting faulty footage, grading and coloring and also adding any special effects.
Job requirements for a video-editor at our Lucknow office:
As a video editor your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- editing the raw footage to put together the sequence of the video and deciding what is useable
- fine-tuning the content to ensure smooth running of the video
- using editing software
- creating a ‘rough cut’
- improving the picture quality
- formatting footage to view online
What we are looking for in our video-editor
- The candidate must have 1-3 years of work experience as a video editor
- Should possess sound knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro or Final Cut Pro (FCP) or Da vinchi resolve
- Should possess basic knowledge of editing time lapse videos and stop motion videos
- A mixture of practical and creative skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure
- Patience and concentration
- The ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team
- A high level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication
- Organizational and time management skills
- Good English communication skills, both written and oral